Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer

Hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful summer. 

I've been so busy lately, I haven't been able to post very often. Here's a little of what I have worked on. 
A Picture Book project for a local pre-school, that I fondly call Watermelon Boy
Super fun experience! 
For the kids :) 






Sound of summer.



My contribution to Matt Jone's Ronald Searle in America
An amazing collection of work to be auctioned to fund a Searle exhibition in the Cartoon Art Museum. Check it out!


My contribution to Gallery Nucleus's, Yesterday's Tomorrow show. 


I also got the chance to work on something very different recently. 
I teamed up with lovely friends, Lana, Agnes and Gil to work on the look of Agnes and Sun. Lana had asked me to design and model for their summer lookbook. It was a marriage of design, photography and fashion...some of my favorite things! My head is still spinning from the experience. Huge thanks to everyone involved! Check out her shop at AgnesandSun.com!










Lastly, I've gotten alot of questions about where I get my prints done. I primarily print with Catprint
It's a great little shop in New York run by people who love cats! 






4 comments:

Danny Men said...

Beautiful stuff! :)

Ivan Aguirre said...

amazing! always keeping it so fresh! so unique and original! love the lookbook pics also!

Jon Ventura said...

beautiful artwork!

Priscilla Wong said...

Thanks everyone :D