Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend sketching

Today was extraordinarily fun! I went sketching with Matt Jones, Jason SG, Rad, Carlos Leon, Trevor Jimenez, Kristen Lester and a few of Rad's students. We started in Hayes Valley and migrated to the Haight. Have also been sketching more on my own time. So far so good on my New Years resos.

Some more girls on bikes.



A painting of Ivan, based on the sketches I made last time. I hope this does his trendiness justice.

Here are some pics I grabbed from Rad's instagram of today's MLK sketch fun.

Matt making sweet drawings with pen and ink.

Majestic house on Alamo Sq.


Experimenting with neon gouache and painting with instagram shades. 

A few of my sketches from today.

Plenaire painting with Fred.

A piece I made for an upcoming Pokemon gallery. I got 'Tentacool.'

And after instagramming so much, it reminded me of this video. Haha...

What a lovely weekend.
Cheers!

14 comments:

Amy Kim said...

omg! tentacool... SO COOL!!!

Amy Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Austin Reinkens said...

these are all amazing priscilla!

Nicholas Hong said...

awesome design!

Travis Lee Koller said...

Lovely stuff pris. That house on alamo sq is a buddies of bryan's. Ive partied there several times. Its a 1800's bed and breakfast inside that looks like the haunted mansion. Amazing!!

Priscilla Wong said...

Thanks Amy! I'll be mailing two pieces to you tomorrow! :)

Thanks Austin and Nick!

And Koller, you had breakfast in bed with Bryan in that mansion??? When can the rest of PDI get in on this? We need to hang out more. Miss you

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Absolutely love these!!

Alicia E said...

Totally gorgeous sketches!

Jake Panian said...

nice!!

I like the painting of your friend Ivan a lot!!

Jason Scheier said...

ahhhhh! so cool!

Enrique Q. said...

Super SUPER Super amazing work. Again, thanks for sharing:) Take care.

Ivan Aguirre said...

Priscilla! I love your work, its so Inspiring. Love your unique sense of design and flare. Thanks again for the painting. I love it so much

Priscilla Wong said...

Thanks everyone!!!

And thanks for letting me paint you Ivan :D

SaraSmith said...

complete fun and amazing work fully art gallery.
toronto airport taxi