Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

There have been so many changes in the last year!

I'm a year and a half into 'Peabody and Sherman' at Dreamworks Animation. I am so humbled by the talent of the crew and lucky to be under the leadership of Mr. Lamb and David James. I moved and our studio moved to a new building. I was in THREE car accidents (biking and twice as a passenger) and survived without a scratch. I went to Italy and was almost detained for wandering off into a restricted area in the airport in pursuit of delicious pastries. I exhibited in CTN for the first time. It was my first experience selling prints and publishing a book with my friends/co-workers. 

I also had original pieces featured in the Gallery Nucleus: Cover to Cover show. Hopscotch, a collaboration sketchbook with Lindsey Olivares, Floriane Marchix and Stevie Lewis can also available at Gallery Nucleus, here.





I feel so lucky to have made so many new friends and met such incredible artists.


I have many new year resolutions, one of which involves sketching more. Other big ones are to finally get my driver's license and moto license. I'd love to hear anyone's expertise on motorcycles. Here are my latest drawings. More exciting projects to come!






There's nothing I love more than girls on bikes.






Ivan, one of my new trendy friends and great background painter.


Rad, my new shopping buddy, who as it turns out...is pretty rad.

And I also started an inspiration Tumblr!
http://etelois.tumblr.com

Later, players.

8 comments:

Jason Scheier said...

BeautifullllllL!!! :D

Jake Panian said...

totally loving your work Priskillah!!!

Thanks for your comments on mine :)

Always inspiring!!

Jake Panian said...

And I love fred's hair

Arthur Fong said...

just get a moto license... it makes you more badass.

Not like you need to try.

word.

Floriane MARCHIX said...

:) it's awesome works !

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Beautiful work!! Hahaha, and I love Fancy Rad!

Carrie Liao said...

whoa, love the Freds. Love all of this!

Priscilla Wong said...

Thanks everyone! :)